Wheel Alignment - Appleton, WI
Accurate wheel alignment will in your lane
and on the road!
Wheel alignment refers to the straight tracking of your wheels. Are all four wheels perpendicular to the ground, and to the center line of the vehicle? Incorrect wheel alignment leads to the vehicle pulling to one side or tires wearing out prematurely.
- Inability to hold the road
- Uneven tire wear
- Decreased tire life
- Reduced gas mileage
Your vehicle's suspension system is designed to keep you securely and comfortably on the road, and optimize your vehicle's handling through changes in speed and direction. Problems with your suspension can be annoying or even dangerous.
- Rough ride
- Dives & squats (when your vehicle rocks forward or backward when braking or accelerating
- Body roll (when in a turn, your vehicle raises up on one side while sinking downward on the other)
- Misalignment of the wheels
- "Dog tracking"
- Loss of steering due to worn parts separating
Getting your alignment and suspension checked can save you money down the road!
- Avoid more costly vehicle repairs
- Help your tires last longer
- Improve your gas mileage
Manufacturers recommendation checking the wheel alignment annually or when your car just doesn't "feel" right. Have you recently...
- ...hit or driven over a curb?
- ...driven over a pothole?
- ...swerved suddenly to avoid something in the road (like road debris or a pothole)?
- ...felt your vehicle "pull" or "wander" in one direction or the other?
- ...noticed "loose" steering and a feeling of fatigue when driving long distances
- ...noticed irregular tire wear, tire cupping, or excessive noise from the tires
If so, maybe it's time for a check-up. We have been analyzing repair needs for a long time, and our expert technicians have both the tools and the knowledge to do the job right.
Discover the alternative to pricey dealerships
and greasy repair shops.
Stop into Accurate Full Service Vehicle Center
or contact us and let us know
how we can help keep you on the road.
For information or a convenient appointment -
1-920-731-5442 / 1-800-292-5442.
Accurate Full Service Vehicle Center
Alignment, Suspension, and so much more!
"...our family helping your family get more miles for your money."